Vistas de página en total

viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

rationale

 My written task consisted in writing a text of personal choice, after reading the book "To Kill A Mockingbird". I decided to make an interview to Mr Conner because I found it appropiate for the situation that I wanted to tackle, which is when Mr Conner was locked by Arthur Radley and his friends in the courthouse outhouse.
Because it being an interview I imagined it being published on a newspapaer or magazine so the audience that I wanted to target are all the possible readers of it. When talking about the register that I used it was always a formal one because of the context that my text was in.
In general the interview has a serious tone in it’s overall structure but sometimes, for example, the answers by Mr Conner included laughs which created a relaxed atmosphere.
The main purpose that I have with this interview is to express a point of view of a not so important character in a wider way because I realized all the potential that this situation and particular character had to make an interesting interview.  

To conclude, I think that this written task has a lot of learning outcomes for this course of language and literature, because it was about reading a book, understanding the ideas of it and finally writing a text in which you had to adapt your thoughts to an specific structure.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario