Vistas de página en total

domingo, 1 de septiembre de 2013

trinity task


                                My trip to universal and Island of adventures. 

My flight to Miami was pretty good, I slept a lot, so it was really fast, I didnt become bored at all. 
When I arrived to Miami I felt awesome!, we ( my family) met a funny female police officer, it was funny to hear my dad trying to talk in english, I had to help there. 

The next day we visited Universal Studios, I jumped in to the biggest rollercoaster I have ever seen in my life, i´ts was awesome. 

The next day we visited the Island of Adventures, the only thing i wanted to do there was to jump in to the     "HulK" an awesome rollercoaster. 

I just want to visit these places again, they are so awesome, I totally recommend them. 


130 Words 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario