Vistas de página en total

lunes, 5 de agosto de 2013

Trinity, section 2 task 4

How to plan the perfect party.

A lot of people is having some problems with their parties, because the people that go to it become really bored, here you will find some awesome ideas for your party!
First we need to know why a party might be not successful, the answers are really simple,they dont know the music that their friends like or they invite the wrong people, so if you want to have a successful party you have to know the interests of the community.
Ideas:
1.- Have the correct music
2.- Have awesome food and drinks

3.- You need a big space for dancing

1 comentario:

  1. I followed your "Plan For Perfect Party" and my friends told me : This Party SUCKs you mustn't follow a : Sc2 HOTS Noob Platinum that likes an Ugly Girl.

    So I am reporting This maganzine and I will do a Big Company by the money that I will receive by the Report :) thank You !!

    ResponderEliminar